- What is FACT?
- How does FACT work?
- What is a FACT report/case?
- Is there a difference between a FACT case and a FACT report?
- What is a time sensitive FACT case/report?
- How are students selected to receive a time sensitive FACT case?
- Is submitting a time sensitive FACT required of me as a faculty member?
- Are FACT reports required for all students?
- How do I submit a FACT?
- What are the different types of FACT cases?
- What types of information should I include in a FACT report?
- Do I need to check a box to email the student a FACT report?
- May I submit a FACT for any student in my class?
- Do I have to submit a FACT if the student is doing well in my class?
- What if a student informs me of a personal issue that impacts her/his academic progress?
- If I think a student needs tutoring, how do I note that in FACT?
- What do I do if I suspect a student has violated the Academic Integrity Policy?
- What do I do if I suspect a student has violated the academic integrity policy?