Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
Documenting Your Teaching
- Writing a Statement of Teaching Philosophy: tips from MIT
- Writing a Statement of Teaching Philosophy: tips from Washington University in St. Louis
- Advice on creating a teaching portfolio, from the Chronicle of Higher Education
- Overview and advice on creating a teaching portfolio, from Vanderbilt University
- Further reading: Russell Edgerton, Patricia Hutchings, and Kathleen Quinlan. The Teaching Portfolio: Capturing the Scholarship in Teaching. Washington, D. C.: American Association for Higher Education, 1991.
- Further reading: Peter Seldin. The Teaching Portfolio. Bolton, MA: Anker Publishing, 1997.