Commonly Used Forms:


Incomplete Grade Contract [See Incomplete Grades information page for policy details]

Room Change Request:  Requests must be submitted within the first week of class for all classes up to 8 weeks in length, and within the first two weeks of class for 12-week classes.

Special Room Request

Classroom Seating Style Request

Request for Extra Quarter Hour of Credit

Parking and Employee Services

Husky Card Authorization Form

Part-Time Faculty Parking Application  [See Parking information for more details]

Same-Sex Spousal Equivalency Certification Form

*The Tuition Waiver Form can now be submitted online via myNEU.  Visit the HRM website for more information.  [Subject to conditions of Tuition Waiver Program]

PLEASE NOTE: General information about employee benefits can be found on the HRM Benefits page.


Direct Deposit Authorization

Tax Resources and Forms

Payroll Distribution Change Form (Regular & Other Earnings)