All University Scholars are guaranteed a Presidential Global Scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. The Presidential Global Scholarship grants up to $6,000 for a period of travel on an approved international co-op. All Scholars who meet the following criteria will be awarded a Presidential Global Scholarship of up to $6,000. Scholars must:
• Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program.
• Have a cumulative QPA of 3.50 or above. If your QPA is less than 3.50, you may still qualify for the
Scholarship by submitting the application found here.
• Attend an eligible international co-op program.
• Complete the required essay.
• Complete the budget information.
• Obtain the signature of your co-op advisor.