In order to encourage students to build relationships with full-time, tenure-track faculty members, students are able to invite their professor along with one or two other peers to lunch at a dining hall courtesy of the University Scholars Program. You may only take advantage of this opportunity once a semester.
- Invite one or two of your classmates and a favorite full-time professor to lunch. Pick a date and a time and invite your professor first to ensure they are able to join you on the date you choose.
- Submit your request using the online form at least one week before your desired lunch date. Requests are not guaranteed.
- If approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your lunch. You will need to visit the Scholars Program Office to pick up lunch tickets.
- Enjoy your lunch at Stetson West, International Village, or another dining hall which accepts lunch vouchers.
- Complete the online evaluation form, accessible via the online application portal, within one business day of the lunch.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.