In the Scholars Program, we are dedicated to helping students discover their interests and build meaningful lives and careers. In order to help you do that, we are assembling a palette of resources for you to make important faculty connections and conduct sophisticated undergraduate research. As our program develops, we will continue to grow and expand these tools.
On the pages that follow please learn more about the following Scholars initiatives:
- The Scholars Research Support and Travel Fund, which supports undergraduate research and creative endeavor by providing grants for supplies, necessities, and scholarly-related travel.
- The Scholars Graduate School Application Fund, which assists Scholars in continuing their educations at top graduate and professional schools
- The SAGE Series, Identifying Skills, Accomplishments, and Goals for Enterprise: SAGE workshops are designed as ways for returning Scholars to continue developing as leaders and thinkers, helping Scholars assess their leadership capabilities, clarify goals, forge new skills and relationships, and find a meaningful path forward.
- Scholars Independent Research Fellowships: Financial and logistical support for independent student research, creative performance, and project making in close collaboration with a faculty mentor.
- Take Your Professor to Lunch: An opportunity for students to forge close connections with mentors who can support their intellectual development, as well as build relationships with their peers.
- Scholars Library: Stop in to the Scholars Office to borrow from our supply of fiction, non-fiction, poetry, test prep, and research and writing guides.