Yes, students are allowed to appeal grades.  In most cases, students should first discuss their concerns with the faculty member/instructor who taught the course to see if it is possible to reach agreement on the issue(s).

If the student is not satisfied with the outcome of this discussion, or if the student is not comfortable discussing the issue(s) with the instructor, the student should contact their Career and Academic Coach (advisor) to determine appropriate next steps.

The procedure for formal student academic appeals can be found on in the university catalog.