Belvidere Place (BV)
Belvidere Place (BV) is home to many of the College of Professional Studies administrative offices, including many full-time faculty, academic administration, NU Global, NU Online, and much more. The street address is 101 Belvidere St, Boston, MA 02115. For those familiar with Boston, it is the long rectangular building that runs along the reflecting pool outside of the Christian Science Center. It is directly across the street from the Prudential Center, and is building #82 on the Northeastern University campus map.
General entrance is restricted to the revolving door in the center of the building on the reflecting pool side.
Photos of Building Entrance:
Parking is available on site in the underground garage, accessed from Huntington Ave. or Massachusetts Ave. There is a fee for parking in the garage; see the Christian Science Center website for details. Wheelchair access is available to all buildings. For short visits it is sometimes possible to find metered parking spots on or around Belvidere St, though of course this cannot be guaranteed.
Public Transportation (www.mbta.com)
Green Line – Take the Heath Street “E” train to Prudential or Symphony Stations. From Prudential Station, exit the Prudential Center and cross Belvidere Street to Christian Science Plaza. From Symphony Station, Christian Science Plaza is on Massachusetts Avenue on your right. Or take the Green line to Hynes Convention Center Station (“B” “C” “D” Trains). From the Hynes Convention Center Station, turn left. Walk along Massachusetts Ave south. The Plaza will be on your left just past Clearway St.
Orange Line – Take train to Massachusetts Avenue Station. Exit the station and take a left onto Mass. Ave. going toward Symphony Hall. Cross over Huntington Ave. and take a right along Huntington. Take a left just before the reflecting pool, and the entrance to 101 Belvidere is about half way down on your left.
- Symphony (Green Line, “E” Train)
- Prudential (Green Line, “E” Train)
- Hynes Convention Center (Green Line, “B” “C” “D” Trains)
- Massachusetts Avenue (Orange Line)
- Back Bay (Orange Line and commuter rail link)
Take bus number “1,” Harvard/Holyoke Gate—Dudley Station. It stops on Massachusetts Ave at Clearway St, adjacent to the Christian Science Plaza. Bus number “39” stops at the corner of Huntington Ave and Massachusetts Ave.
By Commuter Rail
Take train to Back Bay Station.
- Indoor walking route: Cross over Dartmouth Street. Enter Copley Place mall by Neiman Marcus. Go straight through the mall and cross the bridge over Huntington Ave. to the Prudential Center Shops. Go straight, and take a left at the sign for Cheesecake Factory. Exit by the Cheesecake Factory and the Colonnade Building is across the street, along the right hand side of the reflecting pool. The entrance is about two-thirds of the way down on the right.
- Outdoor walking route: Cross over Dartmouth Street. Go straight along the brick walkway (Southeast Corridor) and take a right onto W. Newton Street. Cross over Huntington Avenue and the Colonnade Building is across the street, along the right hand side of the reflecting pool. The entrance is about two-thirds of the way down on the right.