Skip to content
- Participants must submit a visual aid of choice online and it will be digitalized.
- Submission Categories: Photography / Digital Art
- The digitalized content will be used in the Student Center.
- The visual aid must be original, and the visual aid must be at least 4.0 MB in size.
- Supported file types: Image files (jpeg, png), and pdf files are supported
- The visual aid can contain six words maximum. Acronyms and symbols count as one word.
- By uploading the content, entrants give us complete discretion in printing and making posters of their pictures (due credits will be given though).
- The Graduate School has the right to disqualify entries containing inappropriate language or protected information and those that are not original work.