About the Committee:
Our core mandate is to enhance student participation, elevate event visibility, provide valuable resources, establish a distinct graduate student government identity, and cultivate enduring collaborations. Join us in our endeavor to enrich the student experience and foster meaningful engagement.
Chair : Hardik Kiran Shah
Members : Daniel Raj Thangaraj, Shriya Dugyala, Harsha Ramanathan, Maurya Atulbhai Patel, Saurabh Vishwanath Zulkanthiwar , Abhishek Ashish Datta.
1. Increase social media engagement on multiple platforms by knowledge and resource sharing. (Non-Exhaustive)
2. Helping the Office of Vice Provost with their Marketing (Non-Exhaustive)
3. Building CPS programming team for Dean of CPS (Starting September End)
4. Starting “Coffee Hours” to network with students and educating them about GSG and providing them with a free coffee. (Starting September End)
5. Starting off Project “NEU Expression” to build unity towards One Northeastern and celebrating art. (Starting September Start)
6. Increasing campus footprint through tabling sessions, giveaways and banners. (Non-Exhaustive)