Student Orientation and Family Programs connects families with the university and its resources, helping you navigate and build networks within Northeastern’s global community. We support families throughout their Northeastern experience — including academic, administrative, and personal matters. Each year, we host several programs for family engagement, including Family & Friends Weekend and our Tuesday Talks virtual family panel series.
We partner with families and support your student by:
- Encouraging communication between families and the university
- Accessing resources to guide students in academic and personal decision-making
- Providing a compassionate, caring, and coordinated crisis response
The Parent Channel
Stay in the know! The Parent Channel is your primary source of information. For information about university decisions and resources in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our campuses, visit news.northeastern.edu/coronavirus
The myNortheastern Family Portal serves as the primary way that Northeastern delivers the tuition bill – families can review and pay online. Other services include access to student account information, such as your student’s academic transcript and Husky Card monetary balance.
Students should fill out this form to provide access to family members to view student records. Once a student has completed the form, an email will be sent to the family member with a claim link to access student account information.
Tuesday Talks Family Panels
Join us for our informative virtual panel series geared towards keeping families abreast of current student and university happenings. To request a future topic, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experiential and Lifelong Learning – Register now!
March 23, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET
- Navigate experiential and lifelong learning at Northeastern, including co-op, research, and PlusOne Master’s Program opportunities.
- Panelists: Tom Sheahan, Senior Vice Provost, Curriculum and Programs; Karen Cardozo, Assistant VP, Employer Engagement and Career Design; Jonna Iacono, Director, Undergraduate Research and Fellowships
Family Transition Panel and Mixer
February 2, 2021
Touch of Home Specialty Order
Surprise your student! The Office of Student Orientation and Family Programs, in partnership with the campus grocery store Wollaston’s, offers specialty cakes and fruit baskets for all occasions. Learn more and place your order.