Fall 2024 entry full-time undergraduate First-Year and Transfer students enrolled on the Boston campus, and their families.
MANDATORY FOR STUDENTS. Family participation is optional and highly encouraged.
Experience Husky Life. Meet new students and families, connect with campus resources and student leaders, explore campus and Boston, and engage in student involvement and resource fairs.
- Registration opens in mid April.
- Enrolled students will register themselves and up to 2 guests in the student’s Application Status Check.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Sessions are capped and will close once full.
- If there is a concern with available session dates, please contact us for assistance.
- Parking, meals, and social activities are complimentary at no cost for both the student and up to 2 guests.
- Mandatory First-Year Student housing is also included at no additional cost.
Travel should not be arranged until the student is registered for a session.
Housing and Hotels
Parking and Transportation
View frequently asked questions for additional information.