How To Apply
- January 18th: Fall waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- February 1st: first round of waitlist number emails sent. If you add yourself to the waitlist after February 1st you will receive your waitlist number after you submit your application. You can also see you waitlist number under the STATUS button next to your Fall application on your Housing Online.
- April: Waitlist response form available on Housing Online to let us know if you are still interested in housing. If you do not respond to this form you will be removed from the waitlist.
- May/June: Based on availability from cancellations, we will start offering students off the waitlist.
Please note: If you are on the waitlist, you cannot pay a deposit and you will not be able to be pulled in during selection.
Incoming Transfer students
There is no available waitlist for transfer student housing at this time.
To assist with your search for off-campus housing, we recommend the following:
- Visit Off Campus Student Services in 151 Speare Hall, or view their website www.northeastern.edu/offcampus for advice on tenant rights, what to expect in a lease, and referrals to area realtors.
- Register to use Northeastern’s Off-Campus Housing Online database:
www.northeastern.edu/offcampus/apartment. The database is continuously updated with property listings by area realtors and landlords; or use the new Roommate Feature to search for roommates and sublets.