How To Apply
- January 20th: Fall waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- February 1st: first round of waitlist number emails sent. If you add yourself to the waitlist after February 1st you will receive your waitlist number after you submit your application. You can also see you waitlist number under the STATUS button next to your Fall application on your Housing Online.
- April: Waitlist response form available on Housing Online to let us know if you are still interested in housing. If you do not respond to this form you will be removed from the waitlist.
- May/June: Based on availability from cancellations, we will start offering students off the waitlist.
Please note: If you are on the waitlist, you cannot pay a deposit and you will not be able to be pulled in during selection.
- As of February 27: We are currently on a waitlist for any Upperclassmen who did not pay the deposit by the February 9th deadline or has yet to apply for Spring 2019 housing.
- If you would like to add yourself to the waitlist please fill out the Spring 2019 application on your housing online.
- A Spring 2019 waitlist update will be sent out in late June.
Incoming Transfer students
We have reached capacity for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 transfer student housing and the waitlist has been disbanded for Fall. There is no waitlist for Spring 2018 housing.
To assist with your search for off-campus housing, we recommend the following:
- Visit Off Campus Student Services in 226 Curry Student Center, or view their website www.northeastern.edu/offcampus for advice on tenant rights, what to expect in a lease, and referrals to area realtors.
- Register to use Northeastern’s Off-Campus Housing Online database:
www.northeastern.edu/offcampus/apartment. The database is continuously updated with property listings by area realtors and landlords; or use the new Roommate Feature to search for roommates and sublets.