To assist with your search for off-campus housing
- Visit Off Campus Housing and Student Support Services in 151 Speare Hall, or view their website www.northeastern.edu/offcampus for advice on tenant rights, what to expect in a lease, and referrals to area realtors.
- Register to use Northeastern’s Off-Campus Housing Online database:
www.northeastern.edu/offcampus/apartment. The database is continuously updated with property listings by area realtors and landlords; or use the new Roommate Feature to search for roommates and sublets.
- Consider a lease with LightView. Their leasing center is located inside LightView and is open Monday thru Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm, and Sunday 12pm - 5pm. You can stop by during those hours for more information as well as an amenities tour. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to LightView via their e-mail address at Lightview@americancampus.com or stop by the leasing center and speak with them in person. You can find information about LightView on the Housing and Residential Life website by clicking on LightView in the Housing Services tab or directly on the American Campus website.
How To Apply
- January 22, 2022: Fall waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- Students who missed the January 21 application deadline, can add themselves to the waitlist by completing the application on Housing Online.
- If we are able to make offers off the waitlist, those offers will not be sent until after Selection.
Please note: If you are on the waitlist, you cannot pay a deposit and you will not be able to be pulled in during selection.
- January 22, 2022: Spring waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- If we are able to make offers off the waitlist, those offers will not be sent until late Fall 2022
Incoming Transfer students
There is no available waitlist for transfer student housing at this time.