How To Apply
- January 17th: Fall waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- January 31st: first round of waitlist number emails sent. If you add yourself to the waitlist after January 31st you will receive your waitlist number after you submit your application. You can also see you waitlist number under the STATUS button next to your Fall application on your Housing Online.
- April: Waitlist response form available on Housing Online to let us know if you are still interested in housing. If you do not respond to this form you will be removed from the waitlist.
- May/June: Based on availability from cancellations, we will start offering students off the waitlist.
- July 2020 waitlist disbanded
Please note: If you are on the waitlist, you cannot pay a deposit and you will not be able to be pulled in during selection.
- February 2020: Spring waitlist application available to upperclassmen on Housing Online.
- September 2021: waitlist disbanded
Incoming Transfer students
There is no available waitlist for transfer student housing at this time.
To assist with your search for off-campus housing, we recommend the following:
- Visit Off Campus Housing and Student Support Services in 151 Speare Hall, or view their website www.northeastern.edu/offcampus for advice on tenant rights, what to expect in a lease, and referrals to area realtors.
- Register to use Northeastern’s Off-Campus Housing Online database:
www.northeastern.edu/offcampus/apartment. The database is continuously updated with property listings by area realtors and landlords; or use the new Roommate Feature to search for roommates and sublets.
- Consider a lease with LightView. Their leasing center is located inside LightView and is open Monday thru Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm, and Sunday 12pm - 5pm. You can stop by during those hours for more information as well as an amenities tour. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to LightView via their e-mail address at Lightview@americancampus.com or stop by the leasing center and speak with them in person. You can find information about LightView on the Housing and Residential Life website by clicking on LightView in the Housing Services tab or directly on the American Campus website.