All rates below reflect the cost per semester.
For Meal Plan prices click HERE.
2016-2017 Room Rates have now been posted!
Traditional Residence Hall (first years)
- Standard Double: $4,200
- Standard Triple: $3,930
- Standard Single: $4,805 (limited availability)
- Economy Quad: $3,110 (limited availability)
- Economy Triple: $3,360 (limited availability)
- Economy Double: $3,840
Semi-private Suite Style (for both first years and upperclass students)
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Single: $5,350
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Double: $4,575
Upperclass Apartment Style
- Economy Single Bedroom: $5,030
- Economy Double Bedroom: $4,030
- Economy Triple Apartment: $3,470
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment: $7,065**
- Standard Studio Single Apartment: $6,675
- Standard Single Bedroom: $5,490
- Standard Double Bedroom: $4,635
- Standard Studio Double: $4,280 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Studio Single Apartment: $6,970 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Single Bedroom: $6,510
- Enhanced Double Bedroom: $5,680
- Enhanced Studio Double: $5,600 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
Downloadable Rate Charts:
**Designated spaces are reserved for students with classified & documented Housing Accommodations only.
Rates are always subject to final approval and are subject to change.
Summer 2016 rates can be found here.