2018-2019 Room rates
Downloadable Rate Charts:
2018-2019 First Year: Traditional Rate Chart (.pdf)
2018-2019 Upperclassmen Rate Chart(.pdf)
2018-2019 Graduate/Law Rate Chart(.pdf)
Traditional Residence Hall (first years)
- Standard Double: $4,470
- Standard Triple: $4,180
- Standard Single: $5,115 (limited availability)
- Economy Quad: $3,310 (limited availability)
- Economy Triple: $3,575 (limited availability)
- Economy Double: $4,085
- Economy Single: $4,555
Semi-private Suite Style (for both first years and upperclass students)
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Single: $5,720
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Double: $4,890
Upperclass Apartment Style
- Economy Single Bedroom: $5,375
- Economy Double Bedroom: $4,310
- Economy Triple Apartment: $3,710
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment: $7,555*
- Standard Studio Single Apartment: $7,135 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Standard Single Bedroom: $5,870
- Standard Double Bedroom: $4,960
- Standard Studio Double: $4,575 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Studio Single Apartment: $7,450 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Single Bedroom: $6,960
- Enhanced Double Bedroom: $6,070
- Enhanced Studio Double: $5,985 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- NEW 1110 Commonwealth Ave: double occupancy studio apartments, $4,890.
**Designated spaces are reserved for students with classified & documented Housing Accommodations only.
Rates are always subject to final approval and are subject to change.
Summer Rates 2018
Rates for one summer session are typically half of a full semester, therefore if you are staying for both Summer I and Summer II it will cost similar to a full semester.
Undergrad Summer Rates 2018
Graduate and Law Summer Rates 2018
For Meal Plan prices click HERE.