2017-2018 Room Rates
Downloadable Rate Charts:
2017-2018 First Year: Traditional Rate Chart (.pdf)
2017-2018 Upperclassmen Rate Chart(.pdf)
2017-2018 Graduate/Law Rate Chart(.pdf)
Traditional Residence Hall (first years)
- Standard Double: $4,340
- Standard Triple: $4,060
- Standard Single: $4,965 (limited availability)
- Economy Quad: $3,215 (limited availability)
- Economy Triple: $3,470 (limited availability)
- Economy Double: $3,965
- Economy Single: $4,420
Semi-private Suite Style (for both first years and upperclass students)
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Single: $5,525
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Double: $4,725
Upperclass Apartment Style
- Economy Single Bedroom: $5,195
- Economy Double Bedroom: $4,165
- Economy Triple Apartment: $3,585
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment: $7,300**
- Standard Studio Single Apartment: $6,895
- Standard Single Bedroom: $5,670
- Standard Double Bedroom: $4,790
- Standard Studio Double: $4,420 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Studio Single Apartment: $7,200 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Single Bedroom: $6,725
- Enhanced Double Bedroom: $5,865
- Enhanced Studio Double: $5,785 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- NEW 1110 Commonwealth Ave: double occupancy studio apartments, $4,725.
**Designated spaces are reserved for students with classified & documented Housing Accommodations only.
Rates are always subject to final approval and are subject to change.
Summer Rates 2017
Rates for one summer session are typically half of a full semester, therefore if you are staying for both Summer I and Summer II it will cost similar to a full semester.
Undergrad Summer Rates 2017
Graduate and Law Summer Rates 2017
For Meal Plan prices click HERE.