All rates below reflect the cost per semester.
For Meal Plan prices click HERE.
2017-2018 Rates will be posted in late spring.
Downloadable Rate Charts:
2016-2017 First Year: Traditional Rate Chart (.pdf)
2016-2017 Upperclassmen Rate Chart(.pdf)
2016-2017 Graduate/Law Rate Chart (.pdf)
Traditional Residence Hall (first years)
- Standard Double: $4,200
- Standard Triple: $3,930
- Standard Single: $4,805 (limited availability)
- Economy Quad: $3,110 (limited availability)
- Economy Triple: $3,360 (limited availability)
- Economy Double: $3,840
Semi-private Suite Style (for both first years and upperclass students)
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Single: $5,350
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Double: $4,575
Upperclass Apartment Style
- Economy Single Bedroom: $5,030
- Economy Double Bedroom: $4,030
- Economy Triple Apartment: $3,470
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment: $7,065**
- Standard Studio Single Apartment: $6,675
- Standard Single Bedroom: $5,490
- Standard Double Bedroom: $4,635
- Standard Studio Double: $4,280 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Studio Single Apartment: $6,970 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Single Bedroom: $6,510
- Enhanced Double Bedroom: $5,680
- Enhanced Studio Double: $5,600 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
**Designated spaces are reserved for students with classified & documented Housing Accommodations only.
Rates are always subject to final approval and are subject to change.
Summer rates will be posted here once the buildings have been announced. Please note that rates for one summer session are typically half of a full semester, therefore if you are staying for both Summer I and Summer II it will cost similar to a full semester.