Books and Book Chapters
- Busnaina, A., “3D interconnects in Flexible Electronics,” Semiconductor Manufacturing Handbook (2nd edition), McGraw-Hill Professional, ISBN: 9780125958769
- Busnaina, A., “Printing of nanoscale electronics and Power Electronics,” Semiconductor Manufacturing Handbook (2nd edition), McGraw-Hill Professional, ISBN: 9780125958769
- Ahmed Busnaina, “Scalable Nanomodular and Nanosystems Manufacturing,” International Assessment of Research in Nanomodular Materials and Systems by Design, World Technology Evaluation Center, Inc. (WTEC) Panel Report, September 2016, pp 19-35.
- Ahmed Busnaina and A. T. Charlie Johnson, “Nanomaterial-Based Sensors and Energy Storage,” International Assessment of Research in Nanomodular Materials and Systems by Design, World Technology Evaluation Center, Inc. (WTEC) Panel Report, September 2016, pp. 57-70.
- Michael Stopa and Ahmed Busnaina, “Future Prospects for Nanomodular Materials and Systems by Design,” International Assessment of Research in Nanomodular Materials and Systems by Design, World Technology Evaluation Center, Inc. (WTEC) Panel Report, September 2016, pp. 84-95.
- Sonkusale, S. (2016). Section Editor: Nanostructures, Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology, 2nd Ed, Springer Publishing, 2016. http://www.springerreference.com/docs/biopage/129571.html
- Busnaina, Ahmed, Bakhtari, Kaveh, Park, Jingoo, “Particle Deposition and Adhesion,” Handbook of Silicon Wafer Cleaning Technology (Third Edition), 2018, Pages 153-184. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-51084-4.00003-4
- Kintigh, Jeremy, Diaconescu, Bogdan, Echegoyen, Yolanda, Busnaina, Ahmed, Pohl, Karsten, Miller, Glen P, “Hydrogenation and Exfoliation of Graphene Using Polyamine Reagents,” Diamond and Related Materials, Vol. 66, June 2016, pp. 107–112 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0925963516301005?np=y
- Lee, Jukyung, Bubar, Cameron T., Busnaina, Ahmed A., Shefelbine, Sandra J., and Lee, Heayeon, “Standardization of a bone formation biomarker quantification using screen printed electrode,” Applied Spectroscopy Reviews, March 2016. Impact Factor: 4.27 · Doi: 10.1080/05704928.2016.1168828
- Hanchul Cho, Sivasubramanian Somu, Jin-young Lee, Hobin Jeong and Ahmed Busnaina, “High–rate Nanoscale Offset Printing Process Using Directed Assembly and Transfer ofNanomaterials,” Advanced Materials, 2015, 27: 1759–1766. doi:10.1002/adma.201404769.
- Nataliia V. Guz, Sapan J. Patel, Maxim E. Dokukin, Bayard Clarkson, Igor Sokolov, “Biophysical Differences between Chronic Myelogenous Leukemic Quiescent and Proliferating Stem/Progenitor Cells” Nanomedicine, 2016, v.12, pages 2429-243 (featured article+title page)
- M. Dokukin, Y. Ablaeva, V. Kalaparthi, A.Seluanov, V. Gorbunova, I. Sokolov, “Pericellular brush and mechanics of guinea pig fibroblast cells studied with AFM”, Biophysical Journal, 2016, v.111, pages 236-246.
- E. Spedden, M.Dokukin, V. Kalaparthi, M. Simon, I. Sokolov, C.Staii, “Load Rate and Temperature Dependent Mechanical Properties of the Cortical Neuron and Its Pericellular Layer Measured by Atomic Force Microscopy”, Langmuir. 2016, 32, 1111-1119.
- Mostafalu, Pooria, et al. “A toolkit of thread-based microfluidics, sensors, and electronics for 3D tissue embedding for medical diagnostics.”Microsystems & Nanoengineering 2” (2016).
- Punjiya, Meera, Chung Hee Moon, and Sameer Sonkusale. “Multi-analyte paper-analytical-devices (PAD) with CMOS integration for point-of-Care diagnostics.” Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2016 IEEE International Symposium, IEEE, 2016.
- Cihan Yilmaz, Can Sarisozen, Vladimir Torchilin, and Ahmed Busnaina, “Novel Nanoprinting for Oral Delivery of Poorly Soluble Drugs,” Methodist DeBakey Cardiovascular J, September 2016, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 157-162. http://journal.houstonmethodist.org/doi/abs/10.14797/mdcj-12-3-157.
- M. Bell, W. Zhang, L. B. Ioffe, and M. Gershenson, “Spectroscopic Evidence of the Aharonov-Casher Effect in a Cooper-pair Box”, Physical Review Letters 116, 107002, (2016). Highlighted as an “Editors Suggestion” by Physical Review Letters.
- Zhimin Chai, Cihan Yilmaz, Ahmed A Busnaina, Charles A Lissandrello and David J D Carter, “Directed Assembly-based Printing of Homogeneous and Hybrid Nanorods Using Dielectrophoresis, Nanotechnology, Volume 28, Number 47, November 2017.
- JuKyung Lee, Hobin Jeong, Rodrigo Lavall, Ahmed A Busnaina, Young Lae Kim, Yung Joon Jung, HeaYeon Lee, “Polypyrrole Films with Micro/ Nano Sphere Shapes for Electrodes of High Performance Supercapacitors,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, September 2017. DOI: 10.1021/acsami.7b11574.
- Cihan Yilmaz, Asli Sirman, Aditi Halder, and Ahmed Busnaina, “High-rate Assembly of Nanomaterials on Insulating Surfaces Using Electro-fluidic Directed Assembly,” ACS Nano, 2017, 11 (8), pp 7679–7689. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsnano.6b07477.
- W. Zhang, W. Huang, M. Gershenson, and M. Bell, “Josephson metamaterial with a Widely Tunable Positive/negative Kerr Constant”, Physical Review Applied 8, 051001 (2017), (Published as a Letter).
- Sadeqi, A., Nejad, H. R., and Sonkusale, S., “Low-cost Metamaterial-on-paper Chemical Sensor,” Optics Express, 25(14), 16092-16100. doi:10.1364/OE.25.016092
- S. Palantavida, B. Peng, and I. Sokolov, “Ultrabright Fluorescent Silica Particles with a Large Number of Complex Spectra Excited with Single Wavelength for Multiplex Applications,” Nanoscale, 2017, 2017, 9, 4881-4890 (invited title page)
- Nataliia V. Guz, Sapan J. Patel, Maxim E. Dokukin, Bayard Clarkson, and Igor Sokolov, “Prominent physical changes in elasticity and pericellular layer in human acute leukemic cells due to inadequate cell-cell communication,” Nanotechnology, v.27, n.49, 49400.
- M. Dokukin, Hidenori Kuroki, S. Minko, and I. Sokolov, “A FM Study Of Polymer Brush Grafted To Deformable Surfaces: Quantitative Properties Of The Brush And Substrate Mechanic,” Macromolecules, 2017, 50 (1), 275-282. c
- V. Kalaparthi, S. Palantavida, N.E.Mordvinova, O.I. Lebedev, and I. Sokolov, “Self-assembly of Multi-hierarchically Structured Spongy Mesoporous Silica Particles and Mechanism of Their Formation,” J of Surf.Coll.Sci. 491 (2017) 133–140.
- Sokolov, I.*, M. E. Dokukin “Fractal Analysis of Cancer Cell Surface,” Methods Molecular Biology, (Springer Series), Vol. 1530, Reema Zeineldin (Eds): Cancer Nanotechnology, 2017, 978-1-4939-6644-8, 334233,
- Sokolov, V., Kalaparthi, D.O., Volkov,, S., Palantavida, N.E., Mordvinova, O.I., and Lebedev, J. Owens, “Control and formation mechanism of extended nanochannel geometry in colloidal mesoporous silica particles,” Phys.Chem & Chem.Phys.,2017, 19,1115.
- Zhimin Chai, Salman A. Abbasi, and Ahmed A. Busnaina, “Scalable Directed Assembly of Highly Crystalline 2,7-Dioctylbenzothieno[3,2-b]benzothiophene (C8-BTBT) Films,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018 10 (21), 18123-18130. https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.8b01433.