All rates below reflect the cost per semester.
2016 - 2017 housing rates will be available during the Spring 2016 semester. Please check back for updates on the 2016 - 2017 housing rates.
Traditional Residence Hall (first years)
- Standard Double: $4,005
- Standard Triple: $3,745
- Standard Single: $4,580 (limited availability)
- Economy Quad: $2,965 (limited availability)
- Economy Triple: $3,205 (limited availability)
- Economy Double: $3,660
Semi-private Suite Style (for both first years and upper-class students)
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Single: $5,100
- International Village or East Village Semi-Private Suites Double: $4,360
Upper-class Apartment Style
- Economy Single Bedroom: $4,860
- Economy Double Bedroom: $3,875
- Economy Triple Apartment: $3,355
- Standard One Bedroom Apartment: $6,825**
- Standard Studio Single Apartment: $6,480
- Standard Single Bedroom: $5,290
- Standard Double Bedroom: $4,480
- Standard Studio Double: $4,135 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Studio Single Apartment: $6,645 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
- Enhanced Single Bedroom: $6,205
- Enhanced Double Bedroom: $5,515
- Enhanced Studio Double: $5,410 (Studio apartments do not have living rooms)
Downloadable Rate Charts:
**Designated spaces are reserved for students with classified & documented Housing Accommodations only.
Rates are always subject to final approval and are subject to change.