What is SEISA?
We are a student-led organization working in partnership with Northeastern University’s Social Enterprise Institute. We help to create sustainable impacts on global poverty through our programs and educational activities. We work on social enterprise projects and start-ups locally and globally. In addition, we partner with like-minded students and organizations to nurture future social entrepreneurs!
We are dedicated to connecting students who are interested in using business tools and practices to create lasting social change both domestically and abroad.
What does SEISA do?
- Promote social entrepreneurship in the Northeastern community,
- Provide students with resources to be impactful social entrepreneurs,
- Host fun and educational events featuring thought leaders and student co-op panels,
- Make a difference in our Boston community through volunteerism,
- Produce new knowledge in the field through the NU Social Enterprise Review, a scholarly journal on social entrepreneurship.
Who should join SEISA?
Students from all majors and backgrounds who want to:
- Find out more about the “social side” of business,
- Connect with students who are interested in making a social impact,
- Learn about social enterprises and socially minded businesses in Boston,
- Eat good food and meet new people!
Not convinced yet? Hear from fellow students on why they love SEISA!
Check out our Partners and Student Initiatives: