Injustice is more than simply mistreating the poor or oppressing the helpless. Injustice involves a refusal to appropriately equip and empower those who would like to take control of their situation but cannot. CSL seeks to help marginalized communities and their allies find the power necessary to address the needs of their community.
NU Cultural and Spiritual Life will assist student organizations in funding of programming that is:
- Collaborative in nature
- Entered into the SAIL Platform
- Address at least one of the following topics:
- Educating Across Difference
- Building Relationships
- Empowering Communities of Color
- Promoting Justice
- Advancing Educational/Social Activities that lead to a more Inclusive Environment
Request for funding should be sent to Dean Bob Jose firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the event, amount requested (maximum request:$1000.00), student groups involved and a description of no more than 1000 words that describes the event/project/program.