Skilled professionals capable of extracting value from big data—especially those who have deep expertise in statistics and machine learning—are now and will continue to be in high demand. If you’ve made the decision to build or advance your skills in data analytics in order to take advantage of these growing career opportunities, take the next important steps toward making that a reality.
Your Next Steps:
Review the Admissions Requirements for Your Chosen Program
Make sure you meet the application requirements for your desired program (listed below).
Apply to Northeastern’s Data Analytics Programs
Fill out and submit our online application.
Contact Us with Any Questions
We’re here to help make the application process as easy as possible. Make sure to contact us with any questions or concerns. Click here to email us.
To complete the application process for the Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics, you must submit the following:
- Transcript of undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of an undergraduate course in statistics*
- Statement of purpose including description of relevant work experience
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Minimum score: 100 (TOEFL) or 7.0 (IELTS) (International students who have a bachelor’s degree from a non-English speaking country only)
- Letter of reference from an individual who knows your academic or professional record and/or potential for graduate study
*An undergraduate course in statistics must be successfully completed before you begin your program, but not necessarily before you submit your admission application.
To review the application process for the master’s degrees, please visit each program’s website:
- MPS in Analytics: http://www.cps.neu.edu/degree-programs/graduate/masters-degrees/masters-analytics.php
- MS in Bioinformatics: http://www.northeastern.edu/bioinformatics/how-to-apply/
- MS in Business Analytics: http://www.damore-mckim.northeastern.edu/academic-programs/graduate-programs/ms/business-analytics/admissions
- MS in Game Science and Design: http://www.northeastern.edu/camd/gamedesign/academic-programs/game-science-design/
- MS in Health Informatics: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/graduate/degree-programs/m-s-in-health-informatics/applying-to-the-program/
- MS in Urban Informatics: http://www.northeastern.edu/cssh/policyschool/admissions/
To apply for the Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics and all Master’s programs except MS in Business Analytics, click here:
To apply for the MS in Business Analytics, click here: