KRI brings together faculty, industry and students to help solve important security, intelligence and resilience needs. Join the team.
KRI Admin Coord & Security Admin
The KRI Administrative Coordinator & Security Administrator will provide executive level support to the CEO of KRI, LLC and the Kostas Research Institute. The role reports to the CEO of KRI, LLC. This individual will be responsible for managing the CEO’s administrative
needs to ensure that his/her time is effectively allocated and that he/she has the information/materials needed to advance the priorities of the university programs and assets for which he/she is responsible.
Additionally, the Administrative Coordinator & Security Administrator will provide a comprehensive range of safety, administrative, and organizational services to ensure smooth and efficient operations within the Kostas Building. This will include reception,
daily office operations, meeting & event planning, communication and correspondence with other ICBM offices and with central university offices and departments, development of communications materials and data support. Other responsibilities include maintaining
supplies/office equipment, etc. as needed. This position will be the first point of contact for KRI.
The Administrative Coordinator & Security Administrator will also serve as the security team member responsible for security administrative tasks, including JPAS visit requests, working with closed area badging and closed area alarm systems, visitor management
system protocols, and classified document control. This set of responsibilities will require an active security clearance and specialized knowledge of the security practices under the auspices of the National Industrial Security Program administered by the
Defense Security Service of the Department of Defense.
This position requires strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact successfully with high-level visitors both internal and external to the university.
This individual must be self-motivated, able to manage workload independently, possess good time management skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn new software as needed. He/she must have the ability to work with confidential
information using good judgment and discretion at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in higher education or business supporting a high-level executive
• Must be detail-oriented: high level of attention to accuracy and completeness with superior office/time management capabilities required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed. Must have excellent computer skills and be comfortable with
learning new applications and web-based programs. Experience interacting with a wide variety of stakeholders both internal and external to the university or firm. Ability to project and maintain a high standard of professional appearance and demeanor.
• Self-motivated worker who can anticipate problems and demonstrate significant independent judgement
• Active Secret Level Security Clearance Preferred
• US Citizen with the Ability to attain Security Clearance Required
• Knowledge of NISPOM, experience with JPAS (visit requests), EQIP and NISS/DISSPreferred but not requiredLearn More & Apply Online