A Different Kind of University Program
Through a Data Analytics accelerator, motivated individuals become lifelong learners. Students gain the hands-on experience, high-demand tech skills, and networking opportunities they need to advance their personal and professional goals.
From Your Level to Ours
Students don’t need to be enrolled in Northeastern to apply to Level. Course requirements vary by program (no GRE required), and all graduates receive a Level certificate and the option to further their education with a Master of Professional Studies.
Level offers a range of programs to accommodate busy schedules, as well as different levels of prior experience. Students choose between introductory, intermediate, and focused courses, and the following flexible class formats:
- Full-time on campus (8 weeks)
- Part-time on campus—in-person classes with online coursework at your own pace (22 weeks)
- Part-time online (13-22 weeks)
Take the Next Step
When students enroll in Level, they gain skills and certifications for professional advancement, as well as access to Northeastern’s network that extends to more than 3,000 employers in 150 countries.
Level provides real experience in the field of analytics through hands-on assignments and projects. Every student has the chance to complete an industry capstone project, solve real problems, and build lasting connections with fellow students and leaders in data analytics and data science. Not only do Level students finish the program with new experiences for their resumé, but they also have a clearer understanding of how to use a new skill set to advance their career.
- Level Introductory Data Analytics — Build a foundation to make rational business decisions through statistics and data analysis using Excel and SQL. This course is perfect for those with no prior background in analytics. All Level Introductory graduates are guaranteed entry into the Level program should they decide to pursue a deeper analytics education.
- Level Intermediate Data Analytics — Learn how to make data-driven decisions by mastering statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data visualization, and tools like R, SQL, and Tableau.