A Different Kind of University Program
Through a Level bootcamp, motivated individuals become lifelong learners. Students gain the hands-on experience, high-demand tech skills, and networking opportunities they need to advance their personal and professional goals.
From Your Level to Ours
Students don’t need to be enrolled in Northeastern to apply to Level. Course requirements vary by program (no GRE required), and all graduates receive a Level certificate and the option to further their education with a Master of Professional Studies.
Level offers a range of programs to accommodate busy schedules, as well as different levels of prior experience. Students choose between introductory, intermediate, and focused courses, and the following flexible class formats:
- Full-time on campus (two months)
- Part-time on campus (two to five months)
- Part-time hybrid courses that combine in-person classes with online coursework at your own pace (three to five months)
Take the Next Step
When students enroll in Level, they gain skills and certifications for professional advancement, as well as access to Northeastern’s network that extends to more than 3,000 employers in 150 countries.
Level provides real experience in a specific field, and every student completes a capstone project with an industry-leading employer, solves real problems, and makes deep connections with fellow students and industry leaders. Not only do Level students graduate with new experience on their resumé, but they have a clearer understanding of how to use a new skill set to advance their career.
- Level Set Data Analytics — Build a foundation to make rational business decisions through statistics and data analysis using Excel and SQL. This course is perfect for those with no prior background in analytics. All Level Set graduates are guaranteed entry into the Level program should they decide to pursue a deeper analytics education.
- Level Core Data Analytics — Learn how to make data-driven decisions by mastering statistical analysis, predictive modeling, data visualization, and tools like R, SQL, and Tableau.
- AWS: Foundations of Cloud Computing — Develop technical expertise in cloud computing and prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification exam with this course designed by Amazon Web Services. The six-week curriculum is taught through instructor-led classes, hands-on labs, online learning, and project work.