Invest in Your Future Self
Northeastern offers more than 200 online, in-class, and hybrid graduate degree and certificate programs across 20 different areas of study, meaning there are countless ways for prospective students to achieve their personal and professional goals.
The graduate admissions process varies by program or college. Before starting an application, prospective students should identify their program of interest to learn more about that program’s specific deadlines and requirements.
Although the requirements for each program differ, there are a few general steps that span each college. Graduate applicants should:
- Complete an online application form
- Submit transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Write a personal statement, detailing their interest in the program and goals
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $75 to $100 (If required)
- Submit one to three letters of recommendation
- Attach a professional resumé
- Include official GRE, LSAT, or GMAT scores (If requested by your program; most don’t require this)
Again, standardized test scores are optional depending on the program or college. Prospective students should visit their desired program’s page to learn more about the requirements specific to that certificate or degree.
There are additional requirements for international students. Learn more about those requirements on our Applying as an International Student page.