Helping Pave the Way for Your Future
Our goal is to make students’ education more affordable. To achieve that, we offer a variety of need- and merit-based scholarship opportunities.
Prospective students and applicants who are interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree program may be eligible for:
- Lowell Institute Scholarship–New England—This scholarship is for students from New England admitted into the Information Technology, Health Management, Biotechnology, or Advanced Manufacturing Systems Bachelor’s Completion programs who meet preset criteria. Eligible students will likely receive a scholarship between $2,000 and $25,000, as long as they are admitted this academic year and enroll in the term they’ve been admitted to.
- Professional Advancement and Lowell Institute Scholarships—Both scholarships are awarded to deserving students who have been admitted to a College of Professional Studies program. To be eligible for both awards, applicants must have earned a minimum 40 transferrable college credits and a 3.0 GPA. Awards typically range from $6,000 to $10,000.
- Community College Scholarships—Students with a conferred associate degree from one of our partner community colleges may be eligible for a scholarship of up to $5,000. Applicants must have maintained at least a 2.5 GPA and submitted a complete FAFSA to the Northeastern Student Financial Services Office. A list of our partner community colleges can be found on our community college transfer page.
- Dean’s “Break Through” Scholarship—New incoming Northeastern students are eligible for the Dean’s “Break Through” Scholarship. To be considered for this scholarship, worth up to $10,000, students must be nominated by an advisor, faculty member, mentor, or manager. Nominations can be made online.
- Ruby Linn Foundation Scholarships for Servicemembers and Veterans—This scholarship, worth up to $10,000, is available for eligible servicemembers and veterans who have applied to a degree program within the Lowell Institute School. Scholarship funds can be applied to tuition or education-related expenses and are renewable annually. Full application details can be found on the College of Professional Studies website.
Applicants selected for the above scholarships will receive a formal letter via email. Award value is divided throughout the academic year, as long as the student continues to meet the scholarship criteria.