Take your career to the next level when you partner with Code Fellows and Northeastern University.
Code Fellows has partnered with Northeastern University to make finishing your bachelor’s in information technology easier and more efficient than ever. Through this collaboration, you’ll be able to turn your Code Fellows experience into up to 24 credits toward Northeastern’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at the College of Professional Studies, saving you thousands in tuition and multiple semesters of coursework. You’ll also be eligible for up to $15,000 in scholarships.
This flexible, industry-focused bachelor’s completion program builds on the real-world experience you’ve gained with Code Fellows. Through projects that use actual business data and co-ops that let you take on full-time work with our 3,000+ employer partners, you’ll continue to develop in-demand software development, technical operations, and cybersecurity skills that help you stand out.
Interested in learning more? Explore the possibilities while talking to an enrollment counselor.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I apply?
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can apply to a program up to one full year prior to your desired start term.
For domestic students, we recommend you submit your application at least eight weeks prior to the start of the term. View the domestic application deadlines.
For international students requiring an F1 visa or study permit, view the international application deadlines.
Please note: if you have previously applied, you will need to create a new account using a different email address than previously used in order to submit a new application.
How long will it take to complete the application?
This answer is different for everyone and depends on your program’s requirements. Keep in mind that you’ll need to fill out all applicable fields in the online application and submit additional documents, including transcripts and recommendations.
What kind of transcripts do I need to submit?
- GED certificate, official high school transcript, or attestation form
- College transcripts from all institutions attended (if you are seeking transfer credit)
- To facilitate transferring credits, please list Code Fellows as a school attended on your application.
- Associate degree transcript stating conferral and date
- If you attended other schools before obtaining your associate degree and would like to receive transfer credit for that experience, please provide those transcripts as well.
Where should I send my transcripts?
- Mailed from an institution in a stamped and sealed envelope
- Emailed through Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse, Docufide, etc.
- Requested through a completed Request for Previous High School/College Transcript form. This is a courtesy form created for applicants to submit to previously attended school(s) to ensure proper delivery to the College of Professional Studies. Please do not send this form directly to us as we cannot request transcripts on your behalf.
- In lieu of a high school transcript, transfer students can submit an official copy of their domestic college transcript in combination with our Attestation Form. This will waive the need for a high school transcript submission.
Do I need to submit all required documents before receiving a decision?
Yes, we will not be able to review your application until we have received all necessary application requirements.
If you are required to submit recommendations, your recommender’s name(s) must be submitted online, even if they will be submitting your recommendation offline.
How long will it take to receive a decision on my application?
We will begin the review process once your application is complete, and you will typically receive your admissions decision in five to 10 business days.