The Kostas Institute has three floors of innovative laboratory space designed for a wide range of resilience and security-related research.
See how Northeastern University moves at the speed of business.
Industry Research Partnerships
The facility offers a secure environment for innovative translational research by co-locating private-public-academic research labs.
We are harmonizing between industry and academia.
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, held their sixth annual conference on U.S. Export Controls and Espionage
- A Counterintelligence Working Group
- Cyber First Responder Working Group
- Center for High Rate Nano Manufacturing Industrial Advisory Board
- MA Attorney General’s Office Digital Evidence Consortium
- High Technology Crimes Investigation Association NE Chapter Meeting
- National Intelligence Council Global Trends: Paradox of Progress