The Automated Call Distribution (ACD) Services provide automatic call routing services to call centers and departments for optimization of resources.
A server based call processing / distribution system that manages calls and handles them based on the number called and the associated database of handling instructions and agent skill sets. ACDs is used to validate callers, make outgoing calls, efficiently process incoming calls and forward calls to the proper destination, allow callers to record messages, gather usage statistics, balance the use of phone lines, and provide other services. Additional tools are available to assist supervisors with forecasting, scheduling, and monitoring agents (Interaction Optimizer); to simplify quality evaluation (Interaction Recorder); and to provide comprehensive campaign management (Interaction Dialer).
Service Level Options
Faculty and Staff
Faculty, Staff, Students and other groups and individuals
Hours of Availability
Service is available 24 x 7 x 365, except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
Support is provided by Information Services during normal University business hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday. To obtain assistance with this service, please contact the Service Desk at 617-373-4357 (HELP).
There is an annual license charge, as well as a recurring charge for maintenance of hardware/software, support and upgrades. Implementation charges may also apply.
Initial Charge per License
- Contact Center Workstation License – $1,300
- Level 3 Supervisor License – $1,700
- Supervisor Add-on License – $700
- Interaction Recorder Add-on License – $450
- Reports Add-on License – $140
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer Supervisor – $300
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer – $450
- Interaction Add-on Dialer – $850
Annual Ongoing Charge per License
- Contact Center Workstation License – $1,000
- Level 3 Supervisor License – $1,500
- Supervisor Add-on License – $200
- Interaction Recorder Add-on License – $100
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer Supervisor – $100
- Interaction Add-on Optimizer – $100
- Interaction Add-on Dialer – $175
Request for Service
This service can be requested electronically be visiting myHelp and submitting a self-service request online.
This service can also be requested by contacting the Service Desk at 617-373-4357 (HELP).
Version, Date last updated
Version: CIC Version 3.0
Last Updated: January 2013
See the Get Help x4357 > myHelp Support page to learn how to submit a self-service request online or go directly to myHelp to login.