Urgent care provides treatment for medical problems that should be addressed immediately but are not life threatening.
- High fever
- Ear pain
- Bleeding and cuts
- High fever, diarrhea or vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe sore throat or cough
For urgent matters – call us or walk in!
- Call 617-373-2772 option #1, for a same day visit, or
The medical staff will assess your issue and provide treatment, follow-up and instructions for self care. If more immediate evaluation is required, UHCS will arrange for you to be transported to a local emergency department.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for any scheduled visit
- Bring your Husky card and Health Insurance card with you
- Make sure you have updated your local address and phone number
After Hours Care
When UHCS is closed, please visit a local urgent care or emergency department for immediate concerns.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Medical Walk-in Unit
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114
To register, contact the Mass General Registration and Referral Center at 866-211-6588.
Partners Urgent Care
1285 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Whittier Street Health Center
1290 Tremont Street
Roxbury, MA 02120
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM Saturday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Beth Israel Deaconess Urgent Care at Chestnut Hill
200 Boylston Street
Newton, MA 02467
Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM