UHCS clinicians are available for scheduled in person visits and telehealth visits. Please call UHCS 617-373-2772 to schedule an appointment.
Should you or someone you know have a medical or mental health emergency, please call NUPD at 617.373.3333 (or 911 off-campus) or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
Reproductive Health and STI exams
Appointments are available to be scheduled for reproductive health and STI testing. Call to arrange a visit time 617-373-2772, option #2.
Examples of reproductive health and STI exams include:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Pap test
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis – PREP
- Contraceptive (birth control) counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Sexual assault
- Emergency contraception – Plan B
- Pregnancy options counseling
UHCS Policy on Sick Notes