Walk-in and scheduled visits are available for any medical concern. Walk in to UHCS at 135 Forsyth building our during business hours to be seen by a medical clinician.
Same day walk-in visits
During a walk-in visit a medical clinician will assess your issue and provide treatment, follow-up and instructions for self-care. If more immediate evaluation is required, UHCS will arrange for you to be transported to a local emergency department.
Examples of same day concerns include:
- High fever
- Ear pain
- Bleeding and cuts
- High fever, diarrhea or vomiting
- Severe or on-going abdominal pain
- Severe on-going sore throat or cough
Reproductive Health and STI exams
Limited appointments are available to be scheduled for reproductive health and STI testing. Call to arrange a visit time 617-373-2772, option #2.
Examples of reproductive health and STI exams include:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Pap test
- Contraceptive (birth control) counseling
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
UHCS is open Tuesday and Thursday evening until 8:00PM for the benefit of our co-op students. Walk-in or call to schedule a same-day visit.