UHCS is a resource for health and wellness information to the Northeastern community. We address the prevention needs of Northeastern students and provide information to the NU community in order to increase support for those in need of help.
We conduct regular assessments of campus health trends and student satisfaction in order to create an environment that promotes, encourages, and supports healthy decisions, behaviors and lifestyles.
Health Education & Self Care Resources
- After the Storm-Tips for Adults
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Bed Bug Information
- Chicken Pox
- Cold, Flu, Bronchitis… What’s the Difference?
- Cold vs. Flu
- Cough Etiquette
- Eating Disorders
- Energy Drinks
- Flu Prevention Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions about Mumps
- Local Resources and Urgent Care List
- Managing your Stress
- Mental Illness – How to Help a Friend
- Reaction to Traumatic Event and Coping
- Ready To Quit! Brochure
- Response to Natural Disaster
- Sexual Health
- Sick Note 1
- Sick Note 2
- Smoking Cessation and RTQ
- Stress Management During Trauma
- Stress Resources
- STI Testing
- STI Testing Sites
- Tips for Coping with Crisis and Traumatic Events
- Travel Immunizations Clinics List
- Urgent Care and Local Resources
The above resources are in PDF format. A free PDF reader, Adobe Acrobat, is available for download.
Previous Health Education Campaigns