UHCS offers various vaccinations. Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP) have no cost associated with immunizations. We encourage you to check with your health insurance company regarding their coverage. If you need a vaccination call 617.373.2772 to schedule an appointment today.
Effective July 1, 2023
|Hepatitis B (series of 3 shots)||$108.00 (per shot)|
|HPV (Gardasil, series of 3 shots)||$310.00 (per shot)|
|Meningococcal vaccine (Menactra)||$164.00|
|Meningitis B (series of 2 shots)||$210.00 (per shot)|
|MMR (series of 2 shots)||$115.00 (per shot)|
|TDaP (required every 10 years)||$62.00|
|Titer Fee (Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Hepatitis B)||$26.00 (per titer)|
|Vaccine Administration Fee||$11.00|
UHCS participates in the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS). To learn more, please see below.
Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) Massachusetts law (M.G.L. c. 111, Section 24M) requires providers to report immunization information to a computerized immunization registry known as the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS).
- The MIIS stores immunization records for you and your clinician and can help prevent outbreaks of disease like measles and the flu.
- All information in the MIIS is kept secure and confidential.
- The MIIS allows information to be shared with health care providers, boards of public health and state agencies concerned with immunization.
- You have the right to object to the sharing of your immunization information across providers in the MIIS. If you object, please complete this form and bring it to your appointment or submit it to email@example.com.
- For more information, visit the MIIS website at www.mass.gov/dph/miis or contact the Massachusetts Immunization Program MIIS Help Desk directly at 617-983-4335.
- The MIIS opt-out does not apply to reportable suspected and positive diseases.