Walk-in, scheduled and telephone visits are available for any mental health concern.
Walk in to UHCS at 135 Forsyth building during our business hours or call 617-373-2772, option #2 to schedule a phone appointment with a mental health clinician to discuss your needs and treatment options.
Mental health support is also available at any time from any location by calling Find@Northeastern at 877.233.9477.
During a walk-in or initial phone appointment, a Mental Health clinician will assess your concerns, identify and address your immediate needs, review a care and safety plan and discuss options for further assessment and treatment. These options may include:
- Scheduling a follow-up visit at UHCS for further support and assessment
- Scheduling a medication assessment visit
- Referral to ongoing treatment in the local community
- Referral to a student support group at UHCS
- Referral to ICare, an internet-based and mobile-supported self-guided cognitive behavioral intervention.
- Other helpful campus resources and supports
- Resources and self-care steps you may take to help manage your condition
Call or come to UHCS during business hours if you have a concern that you feel should not wait for an appointment. In case of emergency, call Northeastern University Police Department emergency line at (617) 373-3333 or 911.
Find more information on after hours care here.