Mental health support when you need it anytime, anywhere.
You spoke and we listened. Introducing Find@Northeastern, your 24/7 immediate access connection to the mental health support and resources you need to feel better on the path ahead. With just one call, wherever you are in our community, you’ll reach someone to listen, respond, and be there to help.
New options and people to smooth the way
- Immediate support with a licensed mental health provider
- Personal assistance in locating and scheduling the help you need
- Five free counseling sessions each fall and spring semester
- Telehealth options for wherever you are
- Appointments with local therapists
- Resources and tools to help you along the way
All full-time degree seeking students are eligible for Find@Northeastern