University Health and Counseling Services is committed to serve our Northeastern community and attending to the concerns and needs of our students. We are available for medical and mental health appointments on-site or via telehealth. Call us at 617.373.2772 to schedule a visit.
Mental health walk-in visits are available:
- Monday through Friday 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Students enrolled in Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP) have access to Well Connection, a virtual medical and mental health telehealth service available 24-hours a day, seven days a week..
UHCS services are available for:
- All undergraduate students
- All Law school students
- Graduate students who have either enrolled in the Student Health Plan or have paid the student health fee
- Students in special programs by prior arrangement.
Before visiting UHCS:
- Make sure your current local address and phone number are up to date in your my Northeastern student portal.
- Bring your Husky card and insurance information.