UHCS is a resource for student health care needs throughout your experience at Northeastern.
UHCS provides support in the many intersections of student life and health and wellness, including
- Injuries and illness
- Prevention, self-care and safe health habits
- Feeling down or overwhelmed
- Immunization compliance
- Student reporting requirements
- Navigating health insurance
- Medical leave of absence
- Help and concern for others
- Northeastern University Student Health Plan (NUSHP)
– On-site clinical assessment with same-day visits and walk-in visits for your medical and behavioral health needs.
– Referral to clinical care resources in the local community and wherever your Northeastern journey may take you.
– UHCS coordinates its access, assessment and treatment, with the wide selection of community and greater Boston primary care clinicians, specialists and treatment settings, resulting in a comprehensive treatment plan to support your episodic and ongoing health care needs.
– All UHCS clinicians are trained in assessment and treatment of alcohol and other drug use issues as well as sexual assault and other forms of trauma.
Please use this website as a resource for information on a variety of student health topics.