UHCS is a resource for student health care needs throughout your experience at Northeastern.
UHCS provides support in the many intersections of student life and health and wellness, including
· Injuries and illness
· Prevention, self-care and safe health habits
· Feeling down or overwhelmed
· Student reporting requirements
· Help and concern for others
· On-site clinical assessment for same-day visits in areas of Medicine and Behavioral Health.
· Referral to clinical care resources in the local community and wherever your Northeastern journey may take you.
UHCS coordinates its access, assessment and treatment, with the wide selection of community and greater Boston primary care clinicians, specialists and treatment settings, resulting in a comprehensive treatment plan to support your episodic and ongoing health care needs.
All UHCS clinicians are trained in assessment and treatment of alcohol and other drug use issues as well as sexual assault and other forms of trauma.
Please use this website as a resource for information on a variety of student health topics.
By providing accessible, confidential and compassionate health care,
UHCS is equipped to be a first-stop solution for your health care need or concern.