Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices
-Feb 8 (for second Winter term, beginning on Feb 19)
- March 29 (for first Spring term, beginning on April 8)
- May 10: (for second Spring term, beginning on May 20)
-June 28 (for first Summer term, beginning on July 8)
This is Canada’s only Master’s degree in regulatory affairs, focused on the development and commercialization
of drugs, biologics, and medical device products.
Key differentiators of our program:
- Six unique concentrations: Operational Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs, International Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Compliance, or General Regulatory Affairs.
- Choose the learning format that meets your needs (100% online or flexible hybrid format that combines online and in-class instruction).
- Experiential Learning: Acquire hands-on experience through in-the-field research, capstone projects, co-op opportunities, or an integrative learning experience at your current employer.
Offered fully online and in a hybrid format, the MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices allows students to choose one of six unique concentrations offerings: Operational Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs, International Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Compliance, or General Regulatory Affairs.
Admissions at the College of Professional Studies operates on a rolling basis, meaning that applications are reviewed as they are received, and there are multiple in-takes over the course of the academic year. See below for upcoming academic terms along with the application deadline for each.
- 1. Online application
2. Statement of purpose (500-1000 words).
3. Professional resumé
4. Unofficial undergraduate transcripts.
5. Two letters of recommendation
6. English Language Proficiency Proof:Students for whom English is not their primary language must submit one of the following:
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson (PTE) or NU Global Exam scores
See more detail on application requirements here
Begin your online application requirement here.
Please Note: This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities for the period from October 28, 2015 to October 27, 2020. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies or other educational institutions.)
- Gain the essential knowledge and skills required to help companies navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
- Acquire the foundation necessary to work within a variety of fields, including medical product development, pharmaceutical sales, strategic marketing, and clinical investigations.
- Examine every step of the drug development and regulation process.
- Sharpen your understanding of the laws that govern the development, manufacturing, and commercial distribution of drugs, biologics, and medical devices.
- Analyze how emerging developments and trends are reshaping medical device regulations.
Find Out More
Generally speaking, the pharmaceutical and medicine manufacturing industry is not highly sensitive to changes in economic conditions—consistently experiencing growth in both jobs and profits. Because they are relied upon to get new drugs and devices tested, approved, and put on the market, regulatory affairs specialists are continually in demand. While employment prospects are bright across the field, regulatory affairs professionals with the most education are likely to enjoy the most opportunities and highest pay.
Watch our Regulatory Affairs Webinar.
Request Program Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.