Master of Science in Computer Science
April 15, 2021 (International) | Beginning September 9, 2021
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STUDY PERMITS
We recommend students looking to pursue a Study Permit apply 3 months minimum in advance of the program start date.
Learn more about Study Permit application on the OGS website.
*Please note – For students applying to our Canadian campuses who are eligible for and wish to apply for a Study Permit via Student Direct Stream (SDS), the IELTS is the only English Language test accepted with the SDS application. Students not applying via SDS are welcome to apply with TOEFL or IELTS. For more information about SDS, please click here.
Northeastern University’s Master of Science in Computer Science prepares students for a variety of careers in computer science. The program combines both computing and important application domains. This enables you to increase your broad-based knowledge in the field while focusing on one curricular concentration. You can select from a range of options, including artificial intelligence, human-computer interaction, game design, graphics, programming languages, software engineering, data science, networks, theory, and security.
- Gain industry experience by participating in a co-op or internship with one of our corporate partners
- Competitive and industry-aligned pricing for Canadian residents
- Toronto is the world’s fastest-growing tech jobs market and one of the the top three tech and business markets in North America (CBRE, 2019)
- Total tech jobs in Toronto grew 54 percent from 2013 to 2018 with 228,500 people employed in 2018 (CBRE, 2019
Please Note: This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities for the period from December 24, 2019 to December 23, 2024. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
- Exhibit proficiency in the design, implementation, and testing of software
- Demonstrate skills and experience working in small teams
- Apply algorithmic and theoretical computer science principles to solve computing problems from a variety of application areas
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and develop competencies in specialized or emerging computer science fields
Request Program Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.