Master of Science in Cybersecurity
October 26, 2020 (International) | Beginning January 11, 2021
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STUDY PERMITS
We recommend students looking to pursue a Study Permit apply 3 months minimum in advance of the program start date.
Learn more about Study Permit application on the OGS website.
*Please note – For students applying to our Canadian campuses who are eligible for and wish to apply for a Study Permit via Student Direct Stream (SDS), the IELTS is the only English Language test accepted with the SDS application. Students not applying via SDS are welcome to apply with TOEFL or IELTS. For more information about SDS, please click here.
Northeastern’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity program provides the critical knowledge you need to help fill the growing cybersecurity talent gap in Canada.
Key differentiators of our program:
- Learn how to protect an organization’s information assets and systems.
- Make strategic decisions about information security issues including identity theft, computer viruses, and electronic fraud.
- Choose the learning format that meets your needs (100% online or flexible hybrid format that combines online and in-class instruction).
Students may be considered on an individual basis for a waiver of particular application requirements, such as the GRE and the TOEFL / IELTS language requirement.
Please Note: This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Colleges and Universities for the period from October 28, 2015 to October 27, 2020. This program is currently under consideration for renewal by the Ministry and consent shall continue to be in force until the Minister issues a decision on the application for renewal. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies or other educational institutions).
- Build core knowledge surrounding computer system security and network practices.
- Plan and implement security strategies to reduce risk and enhance protection of information assets and systems.
- Understand legal and ethical issues associated with information security, privacy, and digital rights.
- Enhance communications skills for effective interaction with corporate management on information-assurance-related issues.
Find Out More
Request Program Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.