Master of Science in Cybersecurity
October 26, 2019 (International) | Beginning January 6, 2020
Northeastern’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity program provides the critical knowledge you need to help fill the growing cybersecurity talent gap in Canada.
Key differentiators of our program:
- Learn how to protect an organization’s information assets and systems.
- Make strategic decisions about information security issues including identity theft, computer viruses, and electronic fraud.
- Choose the learning format that meets your needs (100% online or flexible hybrid format that combines online and in-class instruction).
Students may be considered on an individual basis for a waiver of particular application requirements, such as the GRE and the TOEFL / IELTS language requirement.
Please Note: This program is offered under the written consent of the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities for the period from October 28, 2015 to October 27, 2020. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g., acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
- Build core knowledge surrounding computer system security and network practices.
- Plan and implement security strategies to reduce risk and enhance protection of information assets and systems.
- Understand legal and ethical issues associated with information security, privacy, and digital rights.
- Enhance communications skills for effective interaction with corporate management on information-assurance-related issues.
Find Out More
Request Program Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.