- From the north (via Route I-93 or Route 1): Take the Storrow Drive exit, and proceed to the Fenway exit. Follow signs for Boylston Street inbound, and bear right onto Westland Avenue. Turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue, proceed to the third traffic light, and turn right onto Columbus Avenue. The Renaissance Parking Garage is at 835 Columbus Avenue.
- From the west (via Route I-90, Massachusetts Turnpike): Take Exit 22 (Copley Square), and bear right. Proceed to the first traffic light, and turn right onto Dartmouth Street. Take the next right onto Columbus Avenue. The Renaissance Parking Garage is at 835 Columbus Avenue.
- From the west (via Route 9): Proceed east on Route 9; it will become Huntington Avenue. Turn right onto Ruggles Street. At the fourth traffic light, turn left onto Tremont Street. At the second set of lights, turn left onto Melnea Cass Boulevard, and then turn left onto Columbus Avenue. The Renaissance Parking Garage is at 835 Columbus Avenue.
- From the south (via I-93, Route 3): Take Exit 18 (Massachusetts Avenue/Roxbury/Frontage Road). Turn left at the third light, staying in one of the two left lanes. Proceed straight onto Melnea Cass Boulevard. Continue for approximately two miles and turn left onto Columbus Avenue. The Renaissance Parking Garage is at 835 Columbus Avenue.
From Logan Airport
- Via Automobile: Exiting Logan Airport, merge onto Route I-90 West/Mass Pike/Ted Williams Tunnel. Proceed about 1.5 miles, and then take Exit 24 toward Route I-93. Merge onto Route I-93 South via the exit on the left. Take Exit 18, Massachusetts Avenue, toward Andrew Square. Bear right onto the Massachusetts Avenue connector. Proceed straight on the connector, which becomes Melnea Cass Boulevard. Continue for approximately two miles and turn left onto Columbus Avenue. The Renaissance Parking Garage is at 835 Columbus Avenue.
- Via public transportation: From baggage claim at Logan Airport, take the blue Massport shuttle buses (free) to the Blue line subway (Airport station). From the station, take the Blue line towards Bowdoin (inbound) to either the State Street Station (change to Orange Line) or the Government Center Station (change to Green Line). From the State Street Station transfer to the Orange Line outbound to Forest Hills and exit to Northeastern Campus at Ruggles Station. From the Government Center Station transfer to the Green Line (E Branch outbound to Heath Street) and exit to Northeastern Campus at the Northeastern Station.
From Manchester (NH)-Boston Regional Airport
- Via Automobile: Exiting the airport, follow the signs to I-93 South, then follow driving directions to campus from the North via I-93.
- Via public transportation: The Manchester Airport Shuttle is a regularly scheduled bus service offered free of charge for Manchester-Boston Regional Airport’s ticketed airline passengers. All passengers must show an airline ticket, boarding pass, or printed travel itinerary into or out of Manchester to be eligible to use this free service. Buses depart from the outer curb adjacent to the main entrance walkway of the terminal. The bus service operates every two hours, 24-hours a day, seven days a week (including holidays), between the airport and the Sullivan Square MBTA Subway Station. At the Sullivan Square station, take the MBTA Orange Line (Inbound towards Forest Hills), getting off at Ruggles Station.
To Northeastern via public transportation (within Boston)
- Northeastern is accessible by subway via the Green Line of the MBTA. From downtown Boston, take an “E” train outbound to the Northeastern stop, the first stop above ground. The campus can also be reached from downtown via the Orange Line by taking any train going outbound to Forest Hills and getting off at Ruggles Station. Commuter rail lines connect with the Orange Line at Ruggles Station, Back Bay Station, and North Station.