Book Our Space
SJRC Event & Meeting Space
Reserving the Space
Members of the Northeastern community interested in reserving the SJRC meeting space should complete this online space request form.
Want to collaborate on an event with us or bring an idea to our attention? Fill out this collaboration request form.
About the Space
The SJRC has white boards, televisions with HDMI and VGA adapters for PC and MACs and a DVD
Space Usage Policy
- Northeastern organizations may sponsor an event, program or meeting in the SJRC meeting space. The meeting space must be requested at least 5 business days in advance. The sponsor must be willing to accept all responsibilities of the proposed event.
- The sponsoring or organization contact person must be in attendance during the entire time period reserved.
- Student organizations may reserve space one night per week, pending availability. Priority will be given to student groups who are a part of Northeastern University’s Advocacy & Global Impact and Political Action Councils.
- All events and use of the SJRC’s space must be in accordance with regulations set forth in federal, state and local laws as well as in accordance with the current Northeastern University Student Handbook.
- All bookings done in the SJRC for programs and events, must meet the SJRC’s constructive engagement guidelines, which means that the framing of the program (description, title, and speakers) is educational; not advocacy based; and fosters a climate for pluralistic dialogue to occur. If you have questions about whether your event meets this criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All flyers and other promotional materials used to advertise events being held at the SJRC must be approved by the SJRC Assistant Director. Please email her directly at email@example.com at least 3 business days in advance of the time you would like to begin circulating marketing materials.
- The sponsor will be responsible for any adverse actions, behaviors and damages that occur during the use of facilities. Additionally, other attendees may also be held responsible.
- The sponsor is responsible for returning equipment and setup back to original condition and appropriate places. Sponsor must remove all trash and items from the meeting room or activity area when program is completed.
- An inspection of the facilities will be performed before and after use. Improper use of the facilities may result in restriction of further use of activity areas and disciplinary action.