Graduate Programs Open House
We invite all motivated professionals and future leaders to join us for our annual Open House!
Saturday, April 14, 2018
9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
As a hub for collaboration in Seattle’s heart of innovation, there are numerous opportunities just within a few blocks of our South Lake Union campus.
Northeastern University—Seattle is dedicated to delivering an education that’s student-centered, employer-aligned, and rooted in our region. Shape the future of the Pacific Northwest and advance your career horizons with one of our industry-responsive graduate programs.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAILS FROM NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY WITH DETAILS ABOUT OUR DEGREE PROGRAMS AND CERTIFICATES. YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.
If you have any questions prior to the event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1.206.467.5492 or email@example.com
WHEN: April 14, 2018 | 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Align program schedule ends at 3:30 p.m)
WHERE: Northeastern University–Seattle, 401 Terry Ave. N, Suite 103, Seattle, WA 98109
- Explore your field of interest and learn about our cutting-edge graduate programs directly from our students, alumni and employer partners.
- Find out how our students become world-class computer scientists, no matter what their background is, with our Align program. There will be an interactive session featuring faculty and current students.
- Find out about new programs like the Masters of Professional Studies in Analytics and Level bootcamps for data analytics, if you’re looking for an alternative to a full graduate degree.
- Learn about student services and Experiential Learning opportunities including: Co-op & Career Development, Experiential Education and Online Learning, and Student Activity Groups.
- Meet one-on-one with faculty and admissions counselors to answer your questions and craft a graduate school application that reflects your strengths & potential.
- Learn about “Standing out in a Top Tech City” at our panel discussion.
View and download the 2018-SeattleOpenHouse-Schedule
About Break Into Tech
The Break Into Tech workshop for students interested in the Align Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) degree program will take place from 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
The workshop provides an introduction to basic computing concepts for those with a non-technical background and will focus on giving a broad understanding of the fundamental and trending topics in computer science, using real-life examples to provide a hands-on experience. You’ll hear from current Align students and alumni to get an understanding of how data and algorithms appear in your everyday life.
Attend Break Into Tech for an opportunity to:
- Experience computer science in action, and how it applies to your work and everyday life.
- Participate in a mini hack-a-thon where you can collaborate with others and test out your new computer programming skills.
- Learn more about Northeastern’s Computer Science Align program and decide whether it’s the right fit for you.
There are several scholarships available to prospective students who share Northeastern’s belief in experiential learning and global citizenship. If you want to make a difference where you live and work, you may find one that easily matches you.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Northeastern University is proud to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program at the highest level possible. If you find that your tuition and fees exceed the maximum annual Post-9/11 GI Bill payment, you can apply to the program to cover your additional expenses. Northeastern has invested more than $2 million to offer 100 graduate students at our Seattle campus the opportunity to participate in the program.
The Full Circle Scholarship
You dedicated your time to give back to the world, now let us give back to you. The Full Circle Scholarship offers a 25% tuition discount to graduate applicants who embody Northeastern University’s values of experiential and global learning. New, incoming students who have completed a term of service with the Peace Corps, AmeriCorps, Teach for America, or have spent 1-year abroad volunteering or teaching English Language Learners (ELL) could be eligible.
Double Husky Scholarship for Northeastern Alumni
Alumni of Northeastern University have the opportunity to pursue a graduate education at our Seattle campus and take advantage of a 25% alumni discount on eligible degree programs.
New, incoming students, who are working as an educator in a public school at the elementary or secondary level, within a large urban area, are eligible to apply for a $10,000 scholarship.
View all scholarships here.