Master of Professional Studies in Analytics
With the proliferation of data across all sectors of the global economy, there is an immediate need for individuals to be knowledgeable in how to harness this data for continuous analysis and study. This spectrum spans from commercial to nonprofit, from higher education to government and is constantly expanding with new sectors, as data mining becomes the standard for knowledge gathering in the digital age.
The master’s in analytics helps to meet the demand from employers with a graduate program that provides students with an end-to-end analytics education through a core curriculum with integrated experiential learning opportunities. The program prepares students with a deep understanding of the mechanics of working with data (i.e., its collection, modeling, and structuring) along with the capacity to identify and communicate data-driven insights that ultimately influence decisions.
Not only will students graduate with a portfolio of work samples that demonstrate their range and depth of skill, but they will also be part of a larger network of analytics professionals who will benefit them now and in the future.
- Build portfolios of real-world projects demonstrating competency with key technologies, visualization and communication techniques, and the ability to translate information into recommended actions.
- Gain a core analytical skillset upon which to layer more specialized technical skill sets or industry-specific applications.
- Develop a relationship to industry leaders and peers so that you may leverage your Northeastern education long after your formal education ends.
- Choose from a host of flexible programming options—all of which share an industry-defined core curriculum and a required, credit-bearing experiential requirement.
- Anticipate and contribute to the future direction of data analytics.
Request More Information
By submitting the form, you will receive information from Northeastern University with details about our degree programs and certificates by email or receive a phone call from one of our enrollment coaches. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Level Data Analytics bootcamp
Level Data Analytics bootcamp graduates are allowed to stack 12 credit hours into the MPSA graduate degree.
Level bootcamps from Northeastern are offered full time and part time. Students don’t need to be enrolled in Northeastern to apply to Level. Course requirements vary by program (no GRE required), and all graduates receive a Level certificate and the option to further their education with a Master of Professional Studies.