Direct Pay & Reimbursement Forms
SABO Expense Reimbursement Voucher Forms
Use this online form to reimburse individuals who made purchases on behalf of your student group. The old pdf forms will no longer be accepted. This is an online process ONLY.
Please Review Receipts and proof of payment requirements before filling out this form
This form should NOT be filled out by anyone other than the person being reimbursed.
SABO Reimbursement online process
- Complete the new, online expense reimbursement voucher form. All required fields (indicated with an asterisk *) must be completed, and required receipts must be uploaded, in order to submit the form.
- Ensure all receipts adhere to Receipt and Proof of Payment Requirements
- Once you submit the online form, an email (including a PDF of all information submitted) will automatically be sent to your advisor for approval. (Note: be sure to input your advisor’s email address accurately to ensure they receive this communication) The submitter of the form will also be emailed a copy of the form to retain for their records.
- Your advisor must then forward the automatically generated email they receive to SABO at email@example.com with an indication that they approve of the expense(s).
- SABO will review the form before sending along to Accounts Payable (A/P) for processing.
- A/P will process the reimbursement and send payment via direct deposit (if the person being reimbursed has already established this with Northeastern – for student employment purposes, as an example) or via check within 10 to 14 business days. Checks will be sent to the address listed on the form only.
NOTE: SABO expense reimbursement voucher form is intended to be used for reimbursements for students, guests, and part-time employees of the University. Full-time Faculty members and staff should continue to use the concur platform for their reimbursement needs. For concur inquires only contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabo Expense Reimbursement Voucher – For reimbursements from student groups
SABO Expense Reimbursement Voucher -GSG – For Individual Conference reimbursements from Graduate Student Government.
SABO Expense Reimbursement – Club Sports – For reimbursements from club sports teams.
Petty Cash Reimbursement Forms
Use this form to make reimbursements for expenses under $50 and receive cash on the spot instead of a check in the email. Forms are only available in the SABO Office (434J CSC) and must be submitted in person.
SABO Direct Pay Request (Dpay)
Use this form to request payments via check to companies or individuals for a service or product provided to a student group.
* ADVISOR APPROVALS VIA EMAIL ACCEPTED *
IN ONE EMAIL send completed form, all required required supporting documents, & Advisor approval to SaboPay@northeastern.edu or bring Direct Pay request form and required supporting documents to 434J CSC.
Supporting Documentation Required: Supporting documents must be submitted with the Dpay Form in order to be processed. Invoices are typically required as supporting documentation. Additional documentation such as approved contracts, W9 tax forms, and International Supplier Registration Forms(for international vendors) may also be required to process they payment. Account statements, quotes, or pro-forma invoices can NOT be used as supporting documentation. Please view the SABO Quick Help Guide for details on supporting documents and how to fill out the Dpay Form.
UPDATE 3/23/18: A completed International Supplier Registration Form is required as supporting documentation for payments to international vendors outside of the United States. This document replaces the W-8 requirement.
Check out the SABO Quick Help Guide for detailed instructions on how to fill out these forms.