Direct Pay & Reimbursement Forms
SABO Expense Reimbursement Voucher Forms
Use this online form to reimburse individuals who made purchases on behalf of your student group.
Please review Receipts and proof of payment requirements before filling out this form.
This form should NOT be filled out by anyone other than the person being reimbursed.
SABO Reimbursement online process
- Complete the expense reimbursement voucher form. All required fields (indicated with an asterisk *) must be completed, and required receipts must be uploaded, in order to submit the form.
- Ensure all receipts adhere to Receipt and Proof of Payment Requirements
- Once you submit the online form, an email (including a PDF of all information submitted) will automatically be sent to your advisor for approval. (Note: be sure to input your advisor’s email address accurately to ensure they receive this communication) The submitter of the form will also be emailed a copy of the form to retain for their records.
- Your advisor must then forward the automatically generated email they receive to SABO at email@example.com with an indication that they approve of the expense(s).
- SABO will review the form before sending along to Accounts Payable (A/P) for processing.
- A/P will process the reimbursement and send payment via direct deposit (if the person being reimbursed has already established this with Northeastern – for student employment purposes, as an example) or via check within 10 to 14 business days. Checks will be sent to the address listed on the form only.
NOTE: SABO expense reimbursement voucher form is intended to be used for reimbursements for students, guests, and part-time employees of the University. Full-time Faculty members and staff should continue to use the concur platform for their reimbursement needs. For concur inquires only contact AP@northeastern.edu
Sabo Expense Reimbursement Voucher – For reimbursements from student groups
SABO Expense Reimbursement Voucher -GSG – For Individual Conference reimbursements from Graduate Student Government.
SABO Expense Reimbursement – Club Sports – For reimbursements from club sports teams.
SABO Direct Pay Request (Dpay)
Use the Direct Pay Request Form to send payment via check to companies or individuals for a service or product provided to a student group.
* UPDATE: Advisors must sign Dpay form for approval. Digital signatures are accepted.
IN ONE EMAIL send completed Dpay form with advisor approval and supporting supporting documents to SaboPay@northeastern.edu or bring Direct Pay request form and required supporting documents to 434J CSC.
Supporting Documentation Required: Supporting documents must be submitted with the Dpay Form in order to be processed. Please view the SABO Quick Help Guide for details on supporting documents and how to fill out the Dpay Form.
UPDATE: A completed International Supplier Registration Form is required as supporting documentation for payments to international vendors outside of the United States. This document replaces the W-8 requirement. The Vendor is responsible for filling this form out correctly.
Check out the SABO Quick Help Guide for detailed instructions on how to fill out these forms.