We work closely with the Disability Resource Center to provide accommodations and services during Orientation. Indicate any communication access needs on your registration form. Wheelchairs are not provided at Orientation (please make personal arrangements prior to arrival).
The following services can be arranged:
- American Sign Language interpreters
- Signed English interpreters
- Oral interpreters
- Tactile or close-vision interpreters
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Written materials in an alternate format (Braille, audio-tape, etc.)