Orientation Leaders (OLs) welcome and transition new students and families into the Northeastern community. Attend one of our mandatory information sessions to learn more about this student leadership opportunity.
- January 17, 8:00-9:00 p.m., International Village, Room 014
- January 18, 8:00-9:00 p.m., International Village, Room 014
- January 22, 8:00-9:00 p.m., Ell Hall, Room 411
- January 24, 8:00-9:00 p.m., International Village, Room 014
RSVP on Facebook to let us know you’re coming!
Hear from Past Orientation Leaders
Check out the video below to hear what it’s like to be an Orientation Leader.
Full-time undergraduate students passionate about Northeastern and interested in a summer leadership experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Good Judicial Standing
- Available Full-Time Summer 1 and 2
For questions or additional information, email Alicia LaPolla, Associate Director, Student Orientation at email@example.com.