Master of Science Respiratory Care Leadership Online
Building a successful career in respiratory care requires more than just understanding treatments and therapies. Today’s respiratory care leaders need to be skilled practitioners as well as educators and case managers.
Created for practicing respiratory therapists, this online master’s degree program in respiratory care incorporates an action-learning approach that not only advances your clinical knowledge, but also builds your leadership competencies. Core respiratory care courses cover areas such as advanced cardiopulmonary physiology and research design, with all lectures, tests, and assignments delivered online.
In addition to core courses, students can focus their studies in one of seven areas: health management, higher education administration, adult and organizational learning, nonprofit management, regulatory affairs, clinical trial design, project management, and advanced leadership.
- Develop strategies for appointment to leadership positions in respiratory care
- Prepare and evaluate plans for career advancement
- Understand the specific leadership challenges facing the respiratory therapy industry
- Describe and interpret statistical tests applied to medical research data
- Apply evidence-based medicine to clinical practice
Download program brochure