Master of ScienceGlobal Studies and International Relations Online
Our world is smaller than ever. Economies in developing nations directly impact the world's economic health; multi-national corporations operate across the globe; and complex cross-cultural problems demand solutions.
Prepare for internationally focused positions in the U.S. or abroad with our practical, interdisciplinary and interactive master's degree in Global Studies and International Relations.
- Study global issues from government, private and nonprofit viewpoints
- Develop practical expertise in one of the world's six major regions
- Choose a concentration in Conflict Resolution, Development and Global Health, Diplomacy, International Economics and Consulting, or Global Student Mobility
- Learn from faculty with decades of experience as ambassadors, foreign service officers, and diplomats
- Prepare for a leadership role in areas like nonprofit management, business and industry, education, banking, consulting and foreign service
- Travel abroad with your classmates for an international field study for firsthand research
this September 2017
Global change is not made solely on weekdays and our program reflects that. The MS in Global Studies and International Relations is offered on Saturdays in the fall in Boston for up to 24 students. The program allows for greater flexibility and additional networking opportunities, and can be completed in the same amount of time as our traditional master’s program. Learn more...
International Field Study Experience (IFSE)
IFSE is an international, experiential learning program in which students have the unique opportunity to serve as international consultants for Italian organizations on a problem around sustainability in global food industries.
Interested in Learning More?
Request more information by completing the form or watch the MS in Global Studies and International Relations webinar or the Global Student Mobility webinar.