For directions to Northeastern, please click here.
Office of Global Services
405 Ell Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Daily Walk-in Advising Hours: 11:00a.m.-3:00p.m.
The Office of Global Services (OGS) has several departments that work with you at different stages of your time at Northeastern. Before writing to a staff member with an individual question, please check this website to see if you can easily resolve your concern. For all general questions, email email@example.com. For specific questions, contact the appropriate staff member below and ‘cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR THE MEDIA: To request an interview for a news story, call NU Media & Press Relations at 617.373.5471 or email with a request.
1. Go to: https://study.eshipglobal.com/
2. Sign up with your Northeastern email address
3. Use Student Login
4. Receive Documents
5. Northeastern University
6. OGS (Continuing Students)
7. Enter Receiver’s Address
8. Select Service (FedEx / DHL / UPS)
9. Pay for the service A prepaid label will be created and emailed to OGS. We will ship the document as soon as it is processed.
Office of Global Services (OGS) Leadership
International Student Pre-Arrival Advising Team
Questions about visa pre-arrival procedures for international students that aren’t covered in the pages for new students? Send us an email or stop by!