ORDERING GENOMIC DNA SAMPLES
Steps to Order
- Search the catalog for specimen(s) of interest
- Familiarize yourself with OGL’s Materials Transfer Agreement (MTA) and collection policies.
- Fill out the form below
Upon receipt of this form, we will check our database to confirm the samples are available and get back to you within two business days. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your wish list and we will try to find samples for you through our network of collaborators and sources.
Sample & Shipping Costs
- OGL is a nonprofit biorepository. The prices we charge for products and services offset some of the costs we incur.
- We charge $31 per DNA sample and $23 per tissue sample, plus shipping charges.
- Please contact us with your request to further discuss cost details.
Citing and Communicating Publications
- For all publications concerning associated data or materials distributed by OGL, an appropriate citation must be made of the material and/or data source.
How to Cite OGL in Publications
Whether tissue, genomic DNA, tissue products, or associated data, an appropriate citation must be made of the material and/or data source.
The proper format for such reference citation is:
“OGL Accession ID number [xxxxxx]. Ocean Genome Legacy Database, The Ocean Genome Legacy Center of New England Biolabs, Northeastern University. Published on the web at: https://www.northeastern.edu/ogl/catalog.”
Let Us Know When You Publish Work
OGL requests that all researchers citing OGL, OGL materials, and/or OGL data in their publications inform OGL of such publications and citations by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the relevant information. This will help OGL measure the effective utilization of our biorepository, and will allow us to direct other researchers to your work.
Publication and Authorship
Please see our Publications Policy.
Alternative Ordering Option
- Our services and samples are also available on Science Exchange.