Off Campus Housing and Support Services has plenty of resources to guide you during your apartment search and for your entire time living off campus. In addition to Off Campus Housing and Support Services, students residing off campus are encouraged to use all the resources that Northeastern University and the City of Boston offers.
Off Campus Housing and Support Services handouts:
Everything you need is in our Guide to Living Off Campus. Click to Download PDF. In addition to the guide, select a PDF below on a more specific topic or review the Living Off Campus session to help you plan your move off campus.
- Living SMART Off Campus 2019
- Apartment Hunting Checklist
- Housing Code Checklist
- Apartment Condition Checklist
- Lease Genius Brochure PDF
- Good Practice Standards for Real Estate Professionals
- Roommate Selection Worksheet
- Good Roommate Guide
- Roommate Agreement Form:
- Login at https://northeastern.erezlife.com/ using your myNortheastern credentials.
- On the left-hand side, you will see a section labeled “Forms.”
- Select ‘Forms’ and then select the “Off Campus Apartment Agreement”
- Fill it out, send it to your roommate’s for review, and save for your records. You can also edit the form as needed.
- City of Boston – Guide to Renting
- Good Neighbors Handbook – A Guide for Boston Landlords and Tenants