All students, including students living off campus, have full access to Northeastern University resources. Below is a short list of resources. Should you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at 617-373-8480.
- Co-op Connections: The Co-op Connections Office offers out-of-region housing and relocation resources, as well as opportunities for students to stay connected, get involved, and know what’s happening at Northeastern wherever they may be on co-op. Co-op students beyond Boston are able to plan fun, engaging events in their region to meet other Northeastern students, and share their co-op experiences through the Co-op Connections Blogger & Instagrammer programs. For a complete list of out-of-region housing options, services, and programs offered by Co-op Connections, visit www.northeastern.edu/coopconnections or visit the Co-op Connections Office on the second floor of Speare Hall across from the Residential Safety Office.
- Campus Recreation
- Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Center for Student Involvement
- Disability Resource Center
- Dolce Center for Advancement of Veterans and Servicemembers
- Global Student Success is dedicated to helping international and non-native English speaking students, as well as scholars, staff, and faculty, at Northeastern through a variety of services and resources.
- LGBTQA Resource Center
- Northeastern University Police Department (NUPD) – Download SafeZone mobile safety app today!
- Northeastern Crossing
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Office of Prevention and Education (OPEN) + ViSION Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Social Justice Resource Center
- Student Financial Services
- Thrive! Center for Financial Independence
- University Health and Counselling Services (UHCS)
Swipe2Care is a combined initiative from Student Government Association, Dining Services, and Student Affairs to provide a platform for students to donate their meal swipes to other students. The program is designed to allow students to seamlessly contribute meals from their meal plan while providing a confidential and efficient method for students–who may be having difficulty, for whatever reason–to find their next meal. To access Swipe2Care, go to Husky Card Preferences and select from the left hand side bar. Click on the “Swipe2Care” button above.