All students, including students living off campus, have full access to Northeastern University resources. Below is a short list of resources. Should you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at 617-373-8480.
- Co-op Connections
- Northeastern University Police Department (NUPD) – Download SafeZone mobile safety app today!
- Northeastern Crossing
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution (OSCCR)
- Office of Prevention and Education (OPEN)
- Thrive! Center for Financial Independence
- University Health and Counselling Services (UHCS)
Swipe2Care is a combined initiative from Student Government Association, Dining Services, and Student Affairs to provide a platform for students to donate their meal swipes to other students. The program is designed to allow students to seamlessly contribute meals from their meal plan while providing a confidential and efficient method for students–who may be having difficulty, for whatever reason–to find their next meal. To access Swipe2Care, go to Husky Card Preferences and select from the left hand side bar. Click on the “Swipe2Care” button above.