All students, including students living off campus, have full access to Northeastern University resources. Below is a short list of resources. Should you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at 617-373-8480.
- Alumni Relations
- Campus Recreation
- Center for Intercultural Engagement
- Center for Student Involvement
- Cooperative Education
- Disability Resource Center
- Dolce Center for Advancement of Veterans and Servicemembers
- Global Student Success
Global Student Success is dedicated to helping international and non-native English speaking students, as well as scholars, staff, and faculty, at Northeastern through a variety of services and resources.
- LGBTQA Resource Center
- Northeastern University Police Department
(NUPD) – Download SafeZone mobile safety app today!
- Northeastern Crossing
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- Office of Prevention and Education
(OPEN) + ViSION Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Social Justice Resource Center
- Student Financial Services
- Thrive! Center for Financial Independence
- University Health and Counselling Services
Swipe2Care is a combined initiative from Student Government Association, Dining Services, and Student Affairs to provide a platform for students to donate their meal swipes to other students. The program is designed to allow students to seamlessly contribute meals from their meal plan while providing a confidential and efficient method for students–who may be having difficulty, for whatever reason–to find their next meal. To access Swipe2Care, go to Husky Card Preferences and select from the left hand side bar. Click on the “Swipe2Care” button above.